Research works/ consultancy
|SN||Title / Area||Year||Organization|
|1||Sample design and questionnaire design for post enumeration survey||2021||Central Bureau of Statistics (CBS), Kathmandu|
|2||Service seekers’ satisfaction on welfare related programs for women, children, disabled and elderly population in some selected districts of Nepal
|2018||Ministry of Women, Children and Senior Citizens, Kathmandu|
|3||Sampling design and survey methodology for 4th rural credit survey, Nepal||2012||Nepal Rastra Bank, Kathmandu|
|4||Sampling design and survey methodology for fifth household budget surveys of Nepal||2012||Nepal Rastra Bank. Kathmandu|
|5||· Sampling design and survey methodology for fourth household budget surveys of Nepal||2005||Nepal Rastra Bank. Kathmandu|
Conference / Workshop
- Second National Conference on Statistics and its Applications, September 3-4, 2017. Central Department of Statistics, TU, Kirtipur
- Official Statistics in Nepal for Post graduate Statistics students, TU organized jointly by CDS, TU and Central Bureau of Statistics (CBS), Government of Nepal from February 27 to March 18, 2011, CDS, TU
- Some Application of Statistics in Development Initiatives with Special Reference to Nepal, May 28–30, 2006, organized jointly by Central Department of Statistics (CDS), Kirtipur and Prithvi Narayan Campus, Pokhara.
- Regular training programs on SPSS, STATA, etc. to M. Sc. / M. A. Statistics students
- Curriculum-based Training workshop on geographical information system (GIS) for Tribhuvan University Statistics teachers, 12 January – 17 January 2017 organized jointly by CBS and CDS, Hetauda.
- Curriculum-based Official Statistics training to university teachers, organized jointly by CBS, CDS, and SNPMC/UNDP from 13-19 December 2015, Dhulikhel, Kavre.
- GIS Training for teachers who are teaching B.Sc.(Statistics) jointly organized by the Central Department of Statistics(SCD), T.U. and Central Bureau of Statistics(CBS), Government of Nepal (Hetauda, 2073/09/28 – 2073/10/04 B.S.)
- GIS training inaugural session, Hetauda (2073/09/28 – 2073/10/04 B.S.)
- Workshop on Official Statistics in Nepal, Jointly organized by CDS and CBS, 2011
- Research methodology training, CDS, TU with the support of University Grants Commission (UGC), June 15 – 23, 2008.
Recent Lecture / Talk programs (2015 onwards only)
- “An introduction to statistical meta-analysis with an application” by Prof. Dr. Bimal Sinha, Department of Mathematics and Statistics, University of Maryland and Baltimore County (UMBC), USA. A Webinar conducted by CDS on 15 April 2022.
- “Statistical aspects of measuring agreement with special reference to clinical data” by Prof. Dr. Shankar Prasad Khanal. A virtual ZOOM talk program conducted on 29 May 2020.
- “Some important issues on sample size estimation” by Prof. Dr. Srijan Lal Shrestha. A virtual ZOOM talk program conducted on 15 May 2020.
- “Determination of the functional form of the log hazard ratio for a Cox Model” by Prof. Bhaswati Ganguli, Department of Statistics, Calcutta University, Calcutta, India, 4th April 2019
- “Application of multiple testing procedures for assessing multiple comorbidities in large health-administrative data” by Dr. Sayantee Jana, Calcutta University, Calcutta, India, 4th April 2019
- “Development Statistics” by Prof. Sugata Sen Roy, Department of Statistics, Calcutta University, Calcutta, India, 22nd 2018
- “A Study of the survival functions of two alternatively occurring recurrent events” by Dr. Moumita Chatterjee, Aliah University, Calcutta, India, 22nd 2018
- “The Importance of Statistical Consulting and Research Projects in Academia” by Prof. Timothy E. O’Brien, Department of Mathematics and Statistics, Loyola University Chicago, U.S.A., 8th June, 2015